Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
State and Local Tax Associate
Our client, an international law firm, is seeking an associate with 2-5 years of experience to join their State and Local Tax team within their Tax practice group. The associate will join a practice that works with a broad range of Fortune 100 clients and industry leading companies on state and local tax consulting, planning, compliance, litigation, and policy matters. The firm is looking for attorneys who have the following qualifications:
- Two (2) to five (5) years of law firm experience;
- Skills and knowledge related to state and local income, franchise, sales, and use taxes;
- Strong academic records and writing and communication abilities;
- Confidence, a team-player mindset, and the ability to assume immediate responsibility for matters in an active practice; and
- A strong interest in a state and local tax law career.
You must have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school and be a member of the Georgia Bar in good standing. For consideration, please submit your resume, law school transcript, and a writing sample.