Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Mid-to-Senior Level Debt Finance Associate
Our client, the Atlanta office of a national law firm, is seeking a mid-to-senior level associate with 5+ years to join their debt finance practice, which is part of their Financial Services practice group. The firm’s debt finance practice is domestic and international, and the associate will interact with other members of the Financial Services group throughout the U.S. and overseas on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is experienced in both lender and borrower representations and has the motivation, ability and confidence to develop on an accelerated basis.
In this position, the associate would be expected to provide a full range of the highest-quality legal services to corporate borrowers as well as various regional, national and international financial institutions. The associate is responsible for structuring, negotiating and documenting closing mechanics for bilateral and syndicated corporate loans, acquisition financing facilities, securitization and other structured finance products, asset finance for various asset classes, private debt placements and project finance facilities.
The qualifications for this position are as follows:
- At least five years' of experience with debt finance, bank finance and/or alternative capital finance
- Experience with loan documentation for debt financings and drafting documents from term sheets and commitment papers
- Solid working knowledge of debt finance practices, as well as the Uniform Commercial Code and related bankruptcy implications
- Superior technical skills and drafting skills; the ability to complete assigned tasks with attention to detail; work with teams and under pressure; and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), client-relationship skills, and judgment are essential
- Experience working in a large corporate setting or law firm preferred
You must have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school and be a member of the Georgia Bar in good standing. For consideration, please submit your resume and law school transcript.