Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Mid-Level Technology Transactions Associate
The Atlanta office of an international law firm is seeking a highly motivated, well-qualified associate to join its nationally recognized Technology and Commercial Transactions practice. Candidates should have 4-6 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the following areas:
- Experience with information technology, software, and data transactions, including both drafting and negotiating agreements
- Experience counseling clients and a demonstrated interest in growing experience in these areas
- Technology, software, cloud, AI/ML, outsourcing, and other strategic sourcing and procurement transactions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills, and the ability to manage client engagements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple priorities and assume a high degree of responsibility.
You must have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school and be a member of the Georgia Bar in good standing. For consideration, please submit your resume and law school transcript.