Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Mid-Level / Senior Corporate Associate
Our client, the Atlanta office of a national firm, seeks an Associate with 3-6 years of experience to join its Corporate Group. The firm is looking for a self-starter who can quickly grasp a client’s business and technology to draft and negotiate agreements for them; additionally, the lawyer in this role will be asked to work on licensing and commercial agreements in many different industries, including data analytics, software/high technology, fintech, healthcare, gaming, education and life sciences.
- Experience drafting/negotiating commercial and technology transactions agreements, including data licensing as, software license, software as a service, platform technology agreements and consulting services agreements to join its corporate practice group
- A strong level of comfort assisting the firm’s Technology Transactions, Licensing and Commercial Contracts Group in drafting complex agreements and handling negotiations of less complex agreements independently, among other tasks
- An understanding of IP and business issues in contracting and familiarity with privacy and data security laws.
- A willingness to assist with IP matters in connection with M&A transactions, in addition to knowledge of (or a willingness to learn about) open-source software-related matters and software escrow agreements
- A law degree from an ABA-accredited law school
Candidates must be members of the Georgia Bar in good standing. To apply, please submit a resume and law school transcript.