Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Mid-Level or Senior Corporate Associate
Our client, the Atlanta office of an Am Law 100 firm, is seeking a mid-level or senior associate (4-8 years of experience) to join its Capital Markets & Securities and Corporate Governance Practice Group. The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of federal securities laws, rules and regulations and listing standards
- Experience preparing and reviewing Forms 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K, registration statements, Section 16 filings, 10b5-1 trading plans, annual proxy statements and other related filings
- Experience with governance policies and practices, including committee charters, corporate governance guidelines and insider trading policies and preparation of board materials and minutes
- Knowledge of annual shareholder meeting requirements and mechanics
- Experience in public and private securities offerings
- The ability to provide securities support for or otherwise assist with mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments and other corporate transactions
- Effective and detail-oriented writing and oral communication skills
- The ability to manage a fast-paced workload while maintaining priorities and anticipating issues
- The professional commitment and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a collaborative cross-office team environment
You must have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school and be a member of the Georgia Bar in good standing. For consideration, please submit your resume and law school transcript.