Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Intellectual Property Associate
The RMN Agency
Our client, a regional law firm, seeks a highly qualified Intellectual Property Associate to join its growing Intellectual Property group.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or commensurate technical experience in mechanical, electrical, computer or software engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years of Intellectual Property Experience at a firm or in-house.
- Experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in foreign jurisdictions.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Trademark prosecution and TTAB experience
- IP litigation technical support and PTAB experience
- Superior writing skills and academic credentials
- Commitment to excellent client service
- Enthusiasm for working within a team-oriented environment
Candidates must have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school and be members of the Georgia Bar in good standing. To apply, please submit a resume and law school transcript.