Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Healthcare Associate (Managed Care: Regulatory &/or Transactional)
The RMN Agency, Inc.
Our client, the Atlanta office of an Am Law 100 firm, is looking for a 3rd – 6th year Associate to join its Health Practice Group. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in some or all the following substantive areas:
- Representation of health insurers and HMOs, PBMs, TPAs, and other vendors to health insurers
- Health insurer and HMO participation in governmental health care programs (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid Managed Care, Qualified Health Plans)
- Prescription drug pricing, PBM, AWP, and pharmacy regulation
- Representation of providers and pharmacies in connection with issues relating to contracting with and payment by health insurers, PBMs, and TPAs
- State insurance regulation of risk-bearing arrangements involving health care services
- Experience performing some or all of the following types of work: regulatory research and analysis (compliance-oriented); health regulatory M&A work (due diligence and negotiation of transaction documents); and/or commercial transactional work (value-based provider contracting, vendor contracting)
Candidates also must have excellent credentials and a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school; in addition, they must be a member of the Georgia Bar in good standing.
To apply, please submit a resume and law school transcript.