Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Fiduciary Litigation Associate
The RMN Agency, Inc.
Our client, the Atlanta office of an international law firm, is seeking a mid-level Fiduciary Litigation associate with five to six years of experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Trust and estate litigation, including in probate courts
- Mergers and acquisitions disputes
- General knowledge of commercial disputes
Candidates should also possess:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills, and the ability to manage client engagements.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple priorities and assume a high degree of responsibility.
- Experience in attending and presenting during court hearings, including federal and state courts.
- A law degree from an ABA-accredited law school, and membership in the Georgia Bar in good standing.
To apply, please submit a resume, law school transcript, and a writing sample.