Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Debt Finance Associate
Our client, an international law firm, is seeking a mid-level Debt Finance Associate with 3-7 years of experience to join the Atlanta office. The candidate would work with their regional and national clients as a member of the practice team in the Business Group.
- Experience representing lenders and borrowers in connection with syndicated or bilateral credit facilities
- Knowledge of secured term loans, and cash flow and asset-based revolving credit facilities and some experience with leveraged acquisitions considered a plus
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating loan documents, including credit agreements, loan agreements, security agreements, guarantees, inter-creditor agreements, promissory notes, fee letters, commitment letters, term sheets and amendments
- Involvement and general familiarity with UCC Article 9, relevant elements of UCC Article 8, and other laws relevant to secured transactions
- Experience with negotiating and obtaining third party deliverables, including control agreements, bailee waivers, credit card processing agreements, and insurance endorsements
- Admission to practice law in the state of Georgia.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a reasonably varied scope of secured lending transactions primarily in the middle market but also spanning smaller venture stage debt financing and some large investment grade financings, including (some but not all of) cross-border work, some project finance, restructuring and workout, first lien/second lien/mezz, in a wide variety of industries.