Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Commercial Real Estate Associate
Our client, the Atlanta office of an international law firm, is seeking associates with three (3) to five (5) years of experience to join its nationally recognized Commercial Real Estate practice. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Broad commercial real estate transactions experience, including substantial commercial real estate finance experience;
- Experience with real estate acquisition and dispositions, property management and asset management, real estate development and construction;
- Commercial real estate leasing experience, including the representation of large institutional landlords;
- Experience representing lenders on commercial real estate projects, including office, retail, hotel, multi-family and residential;
- Experience drafting and negotiating real estate secured finance documents, purchase and sale agreements, leases, and development related documents such as easements and CC&Rs;
- Reviewing diligence documentation related to real property, including title, survey, organizational documentation, construction documents and service contracts including property management agreements;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills, and the ability to manage client engagements;
- A J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and Georgia Bar license.
To apply, please submit your resume and law school transcript.