Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Commercial Real Estate Associate
The RMN Agency, Inc.
Our client, an Am Law 100 law firm, is seeking associates with three to five years of experience to join its Commercial Real Estate practice group. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Broad commercial real estate transactions experience, including substantial commercial real estate finance experience;
- Experience with real estate acquisition and dispositions, property management and asset management, real estate development and construction;
- Commercial real estate leasing experience, including the representation of large institutional landlords;
- Experience representing lenders on commercial real estate projects, including office, retail, hotel, multi-family and residential;
- Experience drafting and negotiating real estate secured finance documents, purchase and sale agreements, leases, and development related documents such as easements and CC&Rs;
- Reviewing diligence documentation related to real property, including title, survey, organizational documentation, construction documents and service contracts including property management agreements;
Candidates should have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school and be a member of the Georgia Bar in good standing. To apply, please submit a resume and a law school transcript.