Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Class Actions & Mass Torts Litigation Associate
Our client, the Atlanta office of an AmLaw 100 law firm, is seeking a mid-level associate [three (3) to five (5) years of experience] to join its nationally recognized Class Actions & Mass Tort and Appellate practice groups. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Complex litigation experience within a big law firm setting and/or federal clerkship experience (Circuit Court clerk experience is a plus);
- Highly developed research and writing skills;
- Experience handling motions, depositions, and assisting in all stages of discovery, class certification, appellate and trial work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills, and the ability to manage client engagements;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and assume a high degree of responsibility.
- A J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and a license to practice in Georgia.
To apply, please submit a resume and law school transcript.