Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Business Immigration Staff Attorney
Our client, a national law firm, is looking for a Business Immigration Attorney with at least 2 years of Immigration experience to join their Labor & Employment - Business Immigration Group in the Atlanta office. You should have:
- 2+ years of business immigration experience; willing to consider a combination of attorney and paralegal experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Navigated complex technology platforms efficiently
- Effective written and verbal communications skills, as appropriate for the needs of the audience (clients, governmental agencies, internal and external resources)
- Logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems
- Strong time management and organizational skills
You may be responsible for legal oversight of non-immigrant and immigrant processes for Fortune 500 corporations. We operate in a technologically-advanced and high-volume environment, and seek self-motivated, bright and composed attorneys to be part of our team. The general day-to-day responsibilities may include the following.
- Legally evaluate eligibility of corporate foreign national employees for nonimmigrant and immigrant benefits
- Draft, review and/or revise H-1B, L-1, and TN and other petitions/applications, PERM Labor Certification audit responses and complex RFEs for filing with the USCIS
- Effectively manage client relationships and a team of paralegals for high-volume clients
- Explain sophisticated immigration concepts and present strategic solutions for clients
- Supervise case handlers in preparing petitions/applications
- Effectively manage complex projects under tight deadlines
You must have a law degree from an ABA-accredited law school and be a member of the Georgia Bar in good standing. To apply, please submit a resume and law school transcript.