Search All Jobs
Are you looking for an out-of-state attorney job? We have attorney jobs available throughout the whole United States.
Associate: International Trade & Transportation
The RMN Agency
Our client, a national law firm, is seeking an associate to work in their International Trade and Transportation practices. The associate in this role would represent clients in trade remedy proceedings before the Department of Commerce, U.S. International Trade Commission, and the U.S. Court of International Trade, as well as Enforce and Protect Act investigations before U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Other tasks include:
- Advising clients on customs law, including issues related to tariff classifications, valuations, and prior disclosures
- Counseling clients on export administration regulations and OFAC sanctions
- Advising clients on a broad range of regulatory, commercial, and administrative / civil litigation issues involving automotive safety, as well as carriage of goods by rail, motor, vessel, and air carriers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a law clerk or attorney supporting a U.S. federal regulatory practice such as Transportation or International Trade
- A law degree from an ABA-accredited law school (or foreign equivalent)
- Membership in the Georgia or District of Columbia Bars in good standing.
To apply, please submit a resume and law school transcript.