Process for Employers
Our personalized, service-first approach provides you the most efficient and effective job recruitment process. By adapting to our clients’ and candidates’ needs first, we excel at making the best candidate-client matches with the focus on long-term placement.
- Contact us to get started
- Discuss short/long term plans to expand and how we can help
- Interview candidates
- Make an offer to candidate(s)
- Collaborate with our team on your long/short term expansion needs
- Create a customized search based on your law firm or company needs
- Use our resources to find candidates
- Meet with candidates
- Submit candidates who are best fit for position(s)
- Schedule candidate interviews
- Manage interview process
- Help put together offer package that’s pleasing to both you and the candidate
Working With Our Legal Recruiters
No matter the size of your firm or company, we invest in understanding your needs and providing the best experience possible. Our legal recruiters’ commitment to excellence has earned us clients in many of the world’s most prominent law firms and in-house legal departments. With years of recruiting experience placing the best legal professionals, our attorney-led agency serves you with integrity and respect.
Because we are committed to long-term and successful placements, we strategically evaluate all of our candidates before submitting them for a position. We take into consideration the goals and values of both our candidates and clients in order to determine whether a candidate would be a good fit for your company.
At The RMN Agency, we adhere to the NALSC Code of Ethics. Specifically, we do not send a candidate's resume or information without permission. Moreover, we communicate in a manner similar to the rules regarding attorney-client privilege with hiring authorities at law firms and companies, so as not to jeopardize your relationship with your current employer.